Please take the time to read this policy carefully and contact us if you have any questions - we update this policy from time to time so review this Notice regularly.
What information do we collect?By running and maintaining our business and when you purchase something from our store as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the basic personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
Why we need it?We need to know this personal data in order to provide you with the service and/or product you have requested. We will not collect any data that we do not need for these purposes.
How do we get your consent?In order to complete a transaction, you will place an order, verify your credit card or Paypal details and arrange a delivery you imply that you consent to our collecting of this information so that we can use it for this specific reason only.
How long do we keep your data?We are required under UKL tax law to keep your basic personal data for a minimum of 6 years after which time it will be destroyed. This data includes name, address and contact details.
Use of your information.
In order to run our business, The Proof work with the following third parties:
· Paypal and Stripe – to process our payments.
· Squarespace – for hosting our website.
· Squarespace Main Campaigns – for sending our marketing newsletters.
For customersWhen you buy something on this website, we collect personal information from you to fulfil the order. We may collect information like your:
· Billing and shipping address
· Details relating to your purchase (for example your delivery date, special requests)
· Email address
· Phone number
We share this information with Squarespace, our online store hosting provider, so that they can provide website services to us.
As you go through checkout, this site may auto-complete your shipping and billing address by sharing what you type with the Google Places API and returning suggestions to you to improve your checkout experience.
For website visitorsThis website is hosted by Squarespace. Squarespace collects personal data when you visit this website, including:
· Information about your browser, network and device
· Web pages you visited prior to coming to this website
· Your IP address
Squarespace needs the data to run this website, and to protect and improve its platform and services. Squarespace analyses the data in a de-personalized form.
Order and account emailsWe may email you with messages about your order or account activity. For example, we may email you to tell you that:
· You’ve created a Customer Account
· Your Customer Account password has been reset or updated
· You’ve made a purchase
· Your order has shipped
· It’s not possible to unsubscribe from these messages.
We share your contact information with Squarespace, our website hosting provider, so they can send these emails to you on our behalf.
Abandoned Cart EmailsYou will receive an automated email within 24 hours after you abandon your shopping cart, it all of the following occur:
1. You enter your email address at checkout or are logged into your Customer Account.
2. You add a product which in stock to your shopping cart.
3. You close your browser or leave this website without completing your purchase.
You can unsubscribe from these messages at the bottom of the email.
The email will link back to this website, where you can pick up where you left off and complete your purchase.
Marketing EmailsWe would also like to use your name and email address to inform you of our future offers and similar products plus any changes to our business, website, services or goods and products. We may also have exciting news to share. However, you will only receive these marketing emails if you sign up for them via the prompt on our website. This information will not be shared with 3rdparties.
How to I withdraw my consent?If you have signed up for marketing emails you can change your mind and opt-out of receiving these at any time by contacting us via phone, email on our website contact form.
Customer AccountsIf you create a customer account on this website, we collect personal information to improve our checkout experience and customer service.
This information may include:
· Billing and shipping address(es)
· Details about your orders
· Email Address
· Phone number
We share this information with Squarespace, our website hosting provider so that they can provide website services to us.
For information about viewing the cookies dropped on your device, visit About the cookies Squarespace uses.
· These functional and required cookies are always used, which allow Squarespace, our hosting platform, to securely serve this website to you.
· These analytics and performance cookies are used on this site, as described below, only when you acknowledge our cookie banner. We use analytics cookies to view site traffic, activity, and other data.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you so wish.
For any further information about Cookies please read the advice given at AboutCookies.org